Montag, 5. Januar 2015

Dear December!

After all the stress from october until november, i was really relieved to get my head free from all the things. Believe me, it was really strenuous months and it went up and down. When it was finally December, i was just waiting for the holiday I've planned. I haven't unfortunately posted for a long time on my blog, because I didn't had the time again and again. I still wonder that my last post was in August :)) I have decided this year 2015 to write more on this blog. I hope you all had a nice last December of the month before the new year 2015 begins. I wish you all a wonderful happy new year! I hope we will all collect many new memories and have much success in this year 2015.                                                 
                                                    Welcome January. Let me be happy! 

I was in Frankfurt on the other side from where i live here in Germany haha, but i'm always fall in love with the city  if i'm there. After Mallorca in last summer i've planned December 2014 to fly to Paris and visit a best lovely friend who move from Germany to paris after his graduating :'( it was really sad for me that he move to paris. So i decided to visit him finally. 

a little meeting with my loves before i have been in frankfurt. 
It was nice with them like always. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Frankfurt.



I bought a new long transparent cardigan in bershka Store
I combine this Cardigan with a Jeans, a white T-shirt and my black boots.
I love this Cardigan because you can wear it with all different clothes. You can find it 
on the bershka website, i linked it in this post. 




..................................................................
                                                   
                                                              Hellow Mannheim.

I  was on the Christmas market in Mannheim and try a few foods like langosch. Unfortunately we haven't langosch in Hamburg :'( but i love it!! Before that i've eaten sushi in Heidelberg. I recommend to you this sushi restaurant named "Koi". You can eat sushi "All you can eat" and it tastes so delicious and you ordered everything by the ipad. It is quite interesting and cool if you have never done this before. The price is quite ok. 

My Outfit for the day wasa high waisted trousers, my green jacket from zara and my red scarf from primark.






with my two loves. It was so cold on this day 
that we couldn't really pose in front of the camera! :))
Y.©ba

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen