Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015

Outfit of the Weekend"-

Hey everyone!


The Week started quite well. I shoot a few photos weeks before. At first, i bought a new coat and thought to write a short posts about my last "Outfit of the weekend“. I will show you how i have combined my Outfit. I’m really obsessed with Coat’s. I bought mine in Mango.  It’s just perfect.I decided to bought a black coat because i can usually wear it to any outfit or scarf and it looks good and elegant.


I hope you like it! (:




"First- 
I have worn my gold earrings and my „Daniel Wellington“ watch again, because it’s one of my favorite things. I just love this watch, because you can wear it with every Outfit.

"Second- 
I wore a floral blouse and a purple glittery sweater. This time i haven’t worn a chain because i wanted it to be a little basic. 

"Third-
I wore a yellow hat what i bought last time in H&M and my glasses for the accessories. 





Y.©ba
"And whats your favorite Coat?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen