Montag, 15. Juni 2015

MY 3 OUTFITS -

hey peeps. I'm baaack again :))))
In this posts I will show you 3 new looks what I've combined together.
they are quite simply, but very comfortable and good for everyday use. 




Summer is coming.

Outfit 1: "Let's go somewhere"
- Black summer Hat: Primark 
- Blue T-shirt: Primark
- Transparent bag: Internet Shop
- holograph Sandals: Primark 
- my favorite black jogging: Zara TRF 

             


Outfit 2: "You are my Favorite"
Black summer HatPrimark 
grey topZara TRF
Transparent bagInternet Shop
holograph SandalsPrimark 
my favorite black joggingZara TRF 
- Turquise Blazer: H&M
- Accessories: Primark


Outfit 3: "simple but comfortable"
floral wreathPrimark 
- Black Boots: H&M
Leder Jacket: Zara 
- Accesories: Primark

Y.©ba
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen